How to Upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro
The windows 10 product key and serial keys for Windows 10 Home edition, windows 10 Home Single Language product key, Windows 10 Pro Serial Key, Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key 2018. Update the best and most useful Windows 10 Product Key online shared free try. The Windows 10 Pro key sale is guaranteed to be 120% official, valid, unused and non-banned. Microsoft 10 Product Keys gives you the 120% non-muted Windows 10 Pro serial at discount price.
Windows 10 Product Key:
Windows 10 Home Country Specific (CN):
Windows 10 Home Single Language:
Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key:
Step 1. Extend System C drive and fix bad track / file system error on Windows PC
Before beginning the Windows upgrade process, it is highly recommended that you leave enough space on your system C drive to install a new Windows 10 ISO image.
It is also very necessary to remove bad sectors or unknown file system errors to avoid unexpected Windows 10 update stuck or failed issues. Free Partition Manager software will effectively help to extend system C drives and fix bad sector errors.
Here you can try EaseUS Free Partition Manager Software – Partition Master Free Edition Ask for help:
Extended system C drive:
Step 1. Start EaseUS Partition Master Free, find the system disk has enough free space on the partition, and right-click it, select Resize / move partition;
Step 2. Drag the partition right handle to the left to release the unallocated space;
Then drag and move the free space behind System C drive to the left;
Step 3. Drag the right partition of the C drive partition to the right, and then add all the free space to the C drive.
Click Apply to confirm all actions.
Fix bad sectors / file system error:
1. Start EaseUS Partition Master and right-click the Windows partition, select Check partition;
2. Select the check partition properties, call Windows Chkdsk to fix errors, surface tests and other functions to check and repair bad sectors on the disk, damaged system files.
After this, reboot PC to keep all changes.
Step 2. Back up your system and files before upgrading
To avoid data loss or system restore problems, we strongly recommend that you back up your Windows 10 system and data before upgrading to Windows 10 Professional. Professional Windows backup and recovery software – EaseUS Todo Backup can help you get the job done.
Step 3. Free upgrade to Windows 10 Home to Pro
After steps 1 and 2, you can now upgrade Windows 10 from the home page to the Pro using any of the methods provided below.
Method 1. Manually upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro by upgrading the Windows Store
1. Open the Windows Store, log in using your Microsoft account, click your account icon and select Download and Update;
2. Choose Storage, click Update under Storage;
Wait for the Windows Store update process to finish.
3. After updating, search for Windows 10 in the search box and click on it;
4. After that, click Install to upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Professional.
5. Click Yes, let’s confirm the upgrade process.
If this process is 100%, this means it is almost done and you will need to manually restart your PC when you receive the success message.
6. Go to Settings> Updates and Security> Activation to check if it is activated. Under normal circumstances, it will be activated. If not, please purchase the activation key.
Windows 10 Pro features enhanced encryption for added security, virtual machines to allow you to run multiple. High quality latest Windows 10 Product Key update online free shared. Take your productivity to a whole new level with Windows 10 Pro key. This expert operating system has all the features of Windows 10 Home, with plenty of added features and options customized for business.